We’re hiring a Chief Information Officer to help drive our technology team!
ZOOM+Care is seeking a seasoned Chief Information Officer with a patient-first mentality and innovative spirit to help us deliver on our promise of providing radical access to healthcare. As a key driver of the Development Team, the CIO will be responsible for defining strategic technology priorities at ZOOM+Care, working with Product Management to weigh the long-term technology priority plan against the company roadmap and lead your teams through execution. We are excited about the future of healthcare, let’s build it together.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 37 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine, and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- You will accelerate our development, scale IT operations, build new data capabilities, and ensure security/compliance.
- Team development and management
- Develop long-term technology, strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems for ZOOM+Care
- Communicates IT plans, policies and technology trends throughout ZOOM+Care
- Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within ZOOM+Care
- Develop the IT budget and monitor IT organizational performance against the budget
- Responsible for monitoring IT activities and costs as related to the overall utilization of resources required to meet business requirements
- Provides advice on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of information systems, ensuring appropriate investment in strategic and operational systems
- Approves, coordinates and controls all projects related to selection, acquisition, development and installation of major information systems
- Designs, implements, and evaluates the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software
- Identify and implement methods to continuously improve processes and outcomes while utilizing industry standards and benchmarks to measure service and quality
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Work collaboratively with Product Management on software development process and set objectives for process
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Oversees and evaluates system security and backup procedures
- Lead the CyberSecurity Crisis Management Plan and Incident Response Plan
- 10+ years of experience using technology to drive business results
- 3+ years of senior executive experience
- Extensive management experience leading large groups of people
- Previous CIO experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Health Information Management or a related field or equivalent experience
- A Master’s degree in Health Administration, Health Informatics or Business Administration or a related field highly desirable
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.