We’re hiring an experienced Sonographer!
The primary responsibility of the Sonographer is to deliver an optimal patient experience while taking ultrasound images. The ZOOM+Care Sonographer is responsible for customer service and clinical assistance to medical care providers in a clinical environment.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Taking ultrasound images to support ZOOM+Care providers.
- Communicating professionally with patients and providers
- Assembling equipment and supplies according to requirements for specific tests or procedures.
- Guiding patients through procedure and ensuring a comfortable experience.
- Performing sonography functions, in accordance with standardized protocols.
- Performing services including: Vascular, General (including adult appendicitis), OB and Pediatric (including appendicitis).
- BS or Associate degree
- ARDMS Registered
- Current BLS w/ AED training CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
- 2-3 year of experience
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.