ZOOM+Care is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager!
If you are an organized, detail-oriented, process-driven individual, with 2+ years of experience in facilities and project management, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! As the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for the daily management of 38 ZOOM+Care facilities, managing new clinic construction and launch, project management for service line expansions and clinic repairs and upgrades, and vendor management of key service providers. If you’re skilled at working cross-functionally, enjoy developing systems and hands-on facilities management, this is the right role for you.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Manage functional operation and brand presentation of all clinic and office spaces for ZOOM+Care.
- Manage external vendors to complete reactive repair and scheduled maintenance.
- Develop and execute a preventive maintenance schedule for applicable equipment and clinic standards at all clinics and ZOOM+Care corporate office.
- Scope and recommend priorities for planned improvements for all clinics and ZOOM+Care corporate office.
- Supervise and manage all external contractors servicing clinics, while executing quarterly grading system to drive performance and make gaps highly visible.
- Manage planning and execution of various building projects, renovations, and refurbishments.
- Develop project plans/charters for new initiatives including but not limited to new clinic launches and new product offerings, while managing projects to committed timelines and budgets.
- Ensure the security of all clinics and ZOOM+Care corporate office by installing and routinely monitoring surveillance cameras and facility access cards.
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility in a timely manner.
- Act as point of contact for landlords, property managers, and all external contractors for facility-related issues.
- Support clinic staff by providing onsite presence and establishing rapport with field management.
- Perform quarterly site inspections to ensure clinics are meeting brand standards and vendors are meeting contractual and performance agreements.
- Support other Central Operations staff as needed with daily operations and inventory ordering.
- 2+ years of facilities management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple competing projects while responding to urgent customer needs
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.