ZOOM+Care is seeking an experienced Training Manager to join our team!
Over the past 14 years, ZOOM+Care has grown from pioneering 'on-demand doctors' to becoming a Pacific NW staple for residents who expect unparalleled access to healthcare. Now we’re growing again, rapidly, and we’re seeking an experienced Training Manager to join our team. As the Training Manager, you will play an integral role in both patient and employee safety by maintaining ZOOM+Care’s established Gold Standards of care and compliance. You will partner with Business and Clinical Leaders to identify learning gaps and provide ongoing education to employees as needed. If you have 5+ years experience training high performing teams, with a passion for changing how healthcare is delivered, then we want to hear from you!
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our ever growing number of neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Use your attention to detail and excellent follow through to ensure we are accurately tracking and maintaining employee compliance and certifications.
- Manage new hire orientation, onboarding, playbooks and training programs, ensuring every new Zoomer is set up for success.
- Design and implement tools to aid in ongoing employee education - we welcome your innovation!
- Develop a menu of learning options for supervisors and managers who rely on your experience and expertise.
- Play an important role in employee engagement, building career development pathways for Zoomers.
- 5+ years experience successfully training and facilitating large groups of people
- 3+ years of developing large scale training and onboarding programs
- Master's degree in education, learning or similar field preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve on the fly
- Ability to effectively communicate to both Business and Clinical partners
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.