Are you an experienced Physician Assistant looking for a position in the Pacific Northwest? Imagine waking up each morning to a job that you loved, one that lets you:
- Work 34 hours a week. No admin days, no on-call time.
- Practice in a highly-regarded, patient-first environment. (Fun fact: ZOOM+Care customers consistently rate their care at a 4.7 out of 5.0!)
- Enjoy 3.5 days off a week, every week.
- Work close to home, in one of our neighborhood clinics throughout the Portland Metro Area.
- Play a crucial part in disrupting the healthcare industry.
- Help build the nation's first complete health system from the ground up.
Sound like your dream job? If you’re nodding your head “yes,” a position with ZOOM+Care might be just the thing for you. As a talented Physician Assistant, you’ll diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses and injuries and conduct thorough wellness exams for adults and kids alike. Come develop your skills in our complete care system with ongoing support from our medical leadership team!
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our ever-growing number of neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight.
- Practice confidently with on-demand access to your Supervising Physician.
- Develop specialty skills! At ZOOM+Care you’ll have access to top specialists, with the opportunity to do rotations in specialty areas such as emergency and internal medicine.
- Provide a rewarding mix of care including preventive care, illness and injury, diagnostic challenges, and procedures.
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood clinics with a well-organized practice model.
- Provide evidence-based medical care to your very own community.
- Our competitive and transparent compensation plan lets you focus on what you love to do - deliver the right care.
- Robust benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance & PTO for CME, Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, and additional perks.
Want to Learn More About Us?