We’re hiring a Sports Medicine Physician to join our team!
If you’re an experienced Sports Medicine Physician who is looking for their next challenge, then ZOOM+Care could be right for you! We are looking for a Board certified physician who has specialized in Sports Medicine to be at the forefront of our initiative. You would be evaluating and treating patients with sports injuries and musculoskeletal complaints while providing direct patient care in the clinic. You will perform with expertise everyday procedures such as joint injections, casting, and splinting. You will also have the opportunity to participate in projects to optimize clinical care, profitability, improve workflow and delight patients.
You will stay up to date on current compliance standards and trends while advising the direction of our growing Sports Medicine service line. We need a leader who will help optimize workflows and enhance care standards to ultimately improve the patient experience. Not only are we dedicated to the patient, but we also are deeply committed to supporting your professional development by advancing your clinical skills and sharing the ZOOM+ patient experience method.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 40+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Provide clinical oversight and mentorship to Sports Medicine PAs and PTs
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood centers with a well organized practice model. Our providers often tell us how much their patients rave about their experience at ZOOM+Care
- Be on the cutting edge of American healthcare with a team that values transparency and innovation
- Required: Medical degree, either MD or DO
- Required: Board certified in one of the following fields: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Required: Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Sports Medicine
- Preferred: Oregon and Washington State medical licenses
- Preferred: Creativity, early adopter, desire for continual growth, team member and builder
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.