If you’re an accounting expert with at least one year of accounting experience, are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! As ZOOM+Care’s Junior Accountant, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the integrity of accounting information by preparing financial statements, researching accounting issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our ever-growing number of neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine, and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" —twice the health, half the cost, and ten times the delight.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun accounting professionals
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Provide technical support and advice to management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and budgeting process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate and resolve various issues with the bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, and target balance calculations
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university
- Minimum one year of accounting experience
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including health & wellness benefits, 401K with employer match, paid time off & parental leave, and additional benefits and rewards.