Are you an experienced Physical Therapist looking to be part of a clinical team delivering complete injury and rehabilitative care? ZOOM+Care could be right for you! We’re looking for Physical Therapists to perform focused manual therapy and rehabilitative treatments. As a ZOOM+Care Physical Therapist, you’ll be the front line of defense for strengthening guidance, sprains and strains, lifestyle advice and performance enhancement. You’ll have access to the best tools, equipment and resources to deliver the right care.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our ever growing neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
As a Physical Therapist at ZOOM+Care you will:
- Work 34 hours a week and receive full benefits
- Practice in a highly-regarded, patient-first environment. (Fun fact: ZOOM+Care customers consistently rate their care at a 4.7 out of 5.0!)
- Enjoy 3.5 days off a week, every week
- Care for a rewarding blend of younger, active patients.
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood clinics with a well organized practice model.
- Focus on manual therapy and active rehabilitation, with a reduced need for modalities.
- Help influence our standards model as we expand. This is not your typical 60-minute session experience. We are redefining the patient experience through shorter visits with focused content.
- Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance & PTO for CME, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.