We’re hiring Associates to manage our clinics!
ZOOM+Care is seeking motivated and friendly multi-taskers to run our healthcare on-demand clinics! As the Clinic Associate, you will be responsible for delivering the ZOOM+Care customer experience, facility and inventory management, phlebotomy and provider support. The Associate opportunity is perfect for smart and organized individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking to start a career with an innovative healthcare leader.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun Associates and medical providers
- Be empowered to deliver the ZOOM+Care perfect visit to each patient by executing key touch points with exceptional, above-and-beyond service
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Ensure a smooth day for your patients and providers through the management of your daily patient schedule, inventory and the maintenance of an A+ facility
- Deliver outstanding support to a team of board-certified healthcare providers and execute flawless lab and blood draw experiences for our patients
- Experience a role that is totally unique to anything else in healthcare. Nowhere else will you be part of a team that will train you from the bottom up to perform in-house lab tests, phlebotomy and to deliver an outstanding patient experience
- Gain exposure to multiple fields of medicine and be on the cutting edge of American healthcare
- At least one year working in a customer service environment (retail sales, hospitality, sales associate, etc.) coupled with an internal passion for caring for people
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and across multiple departments
- Able to easily navigate a computer and learn new software
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.