We’re hiring a Digital Product Manager to drive engagement!
ZOOM+Care is seeking a seasoned Product Manager with a patient-first mentality and innovative spirit to help us deliver on our promise of providing radical access to healthcare. As a key member of the Product Team, the Digital Product Manager will be responsible for driving user engagement by ensuring our products reduce friction and meet the latent needs of our patients. The Product Manager will work cross-functionally to gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define the product plan, and ensure our goals of product excellence, increased revenue, and customer satisfaction are met.
Does this sound like you?
- You are passionate about healthcare and creating better experiences for patients.
- You love data, research, experiments and formulating insights.
- You are a radical owner and relentlessly curious.
- You are a subject matter expert in all things digital.
- You love solving problems.
- You are a passionate storyteller.
- You index to quality but move with velocity.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 37 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine, and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes (wireframes, layouts, functionality, and technical requirements, working with cross functional partners and users)
- Drive the use of data to generate insights and actions about product, unmet needs and results
- Ask hard questions, validate assumptions and connect the dots to bring solutions to life
- Oversee the development - from inception to launch - of your Digital Products
- Build alignment across product team, technology team, cross-functional partners (medical, strategy, operations, customer support, etc) and leadership/executive team
- Share your expertise on eCommerce, User Experience and digital products to inform the ZOOM+Care Growth Roadmap
- Become an expert in patient’s unmet needs and the future of on-demand healthcare
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three years of experience digital product management
- Digital product expert with a focus on eCommerce and/or SaaS industries
- Creative and analytical problem solving skills and a goal to constantly improve at your craft
- Strong project management, presentation and communication skills
- Hands on approach with a “can do” attitude
- Commitment to modernizing and improving healthcare
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.