We’re hiring a Specimen Processor to support the Pharmacy!
If you already know your way around the lab to assist providers, then this might be the job for you! However, we train specimen processing to strong candidates. You will be able to support the providers with diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases by accurately testing patient specimens. At ZOOM+Care, you will work with the Pharmacy team to optimize existing processes.
We are deeply committed to supporting your professional development by advancing your clinical skills and sharing the ZOOM+ patient experience method.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Follows all procedures relating to specimen processing
- Communicates appropriate information to Providers and Associates regarding specimen collections
- Flags specimens for rejection
- Dispatches specimens to the appropriate laboratory site for testing
- Aliquots, labels, and processes specimens using appropriate equipment and devices
- Stores specimens under appropriate environmental conditions using approved retrieval systems.
- Maintains the general appearance of the departmentExhibits strong attention to detail and adherence to laboratory processes
- Communicates with Associates, Providers, and Help Team as needed to provide outstanding patient care
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.