We’re hiring an experienced Talent Acquisition Director!
If you’re an experienced Talent Acquisition Director, with at least 10 years of experience leading a Talent Acquisition Team, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! We’re looking for a fearless leader who is obsessed with the details. The leader will bring years of experience in high growth organizations and developing workforce planning. Someone who lives and breathes innovation, implementation and shudders at the concept of the status-quo. We’re on our way to rebuilding healthcare in a way that works for our patients, and we want your help to ensure that same revolutionary experience for our employees. Excited yet? You should be--you’ll find no red tape in our office, just a wide open space for a passionate, creative mind.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on the Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of super smart Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Designs, leads, and executes the talent acquisition strategies and practices across the organization aligned to ZOOM+Care’s vision and goals with a focus on strategic staffing approach, engaging, recruiting, and hiring top talent for high growth/velocity needs
- Foster a company culture of radical ownership and patient-focused care, to execute on our mission of Twice. ½. Ten
- Facilitate continuous improvement in key TA functions
- Partner with Retail Management and Department Leaders to establish workforce planning
- Acts as talent adviser to leadership and department leads, sharing talent market trends and creative pipeline strategy development
- Ensures that recruiting and hiring activities are in compliance with appropriate regulations and organizational policies and procedures
- Drive development of market leading compensation and benefit packages to retain and attract top talent
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, startup culture. This role is all about nurturing the smartest folks and maintaining our culture.
- PHR/SPHR certification.
- 15 years of talent acquisition experience
- 5+ years in a high paced/high velocity growth organization
- 5+ years of experience Directing and leading Talent Acquisition
- Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.