We’re hiring an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer!
If you’re an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer of cyber security experience and you live and breathe the information technology world, ZOOM+ could be right for you. We are moving to mature our security program to meet the increasing security demands of the evolving healthcare security compliance requirements. Cyber Security Engineer will plan and implement security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data. You will stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers' methodologies to anticipate security breaches.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 40+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Join a team of innovative technology professionals who prioritize personal and professional growth
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in an ever-changing, dynamic, and highly supportive environment
- Discover a rewarding blend of being an internal consultant, security expert and program manager
- Be on the cutting edge of technology with us as we change the status quo in American healthcare
- Implement and upgrade security measures and controls to protect digital files and information systems from unauthorized access, modification or destruction
- Experience with the following tools: Cloud computing technologies (AWS), Enterprise Vulnerability Management Platforms (Rapid7, OpenVAS), Endpoint Security suites (CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint), Data Loss Prevention Software, GSuite
- Knowledge of technical standards relating to systems security; experience administering UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems, cloud architecture, system virtualization and other related peripherals
- Participate in internal and external security assessments
- Assist with network intrusion detection and data loss prevention
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Perform risk assessments and testing of data processing systems for conformance to applicable security policies and controls
- Recommend security enhancements and purchases
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Assist with the identification of security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Develop and test scripts for data collection/analysis in support of the data security environment
- Carry out information security plans and policies
- Implement tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats
- Participate in incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
- Knowledge of data protection concepts and information privacy
- Knowledge of endpoint protection and related processes
- Understand cloud security for access identify management to security groups
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.