We’re hiring a BC/BE Dermatologist to enhance our growing speciality practice!
If you’re a Dermatologist who wants to improve the accessibility and quality of Dermatology but also want to live the right life, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. Per-Diem dermatology shifts at Zoom+Care let you join our growing team of Physicians, PAs and NPs, delivering evidence-based care in our system of on-demand neighborhood clinics. You’ll work in a supportive learning environment where you can practice safely and share your clinical skills with the rest of our team. Delivering the right care to your patients will be easy in our integrated delivery system that includes primary care, mental health, ER and other specialists.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Join a superior team of board-certified specialists and specialist PAs, NPs, NDs and Digitalists™
- Awesome flexible schedule
- Work any 8 hour clinic shift available on our schedule
- ZOOM+Care is committed to evidence-based medical practice
- Great patient population: dynamic, health-conscious, highly functional, appreciative
- Easy to build a practice on the ZOOM+Care platform
- Work alongside and teach a group of PAs, NPs, and NDs in the Art of Dermatology
- Collaborate with other Physician leaders to strengthen our evidence-based platform and develop point-of-care clinical guidelines
- Further leadership opportunities and growth positions available
Day to Day
- Practice as few or as many shifts as you like in a fully digital healthcare environment and in state-of-the-art neighborhood clinic
- Supported by a team of Digitalists™
- No direct patient calls
- Train and mentor PAs, NPs in supporting the Dermatology Practice
- Perform within a structured care delivery framework that supports ZOOM+Care standards
- BC/BE in Dermatology
- The ideal candidates believe that there are fundamentally better ways to care for people and want to take part in next generation healthcare
- Love of clinical medicine is required
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance & PTO for CME, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.