We’re hiring an experienced Development Manager!
If you’re a Development Manager with one year experience in software engineering and you’re looking for a new challenge, ZOOM+Care is right for you. As a Development Manager, you'll manage a team of developers and manages development project from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction. You will envision product development and manages projects through completion; analyzes designs and develops software enhancements and new modules. You’ll design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, shipping innovative and compelling features rapidly, you'll knock it out of the park. Healthcare industry experience is not required; we are looking for people who know how to deliver data solutions. We are deeply committed to supporting your professional development by advancing your skills and sharing the ZOOM+Care vision.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our 38 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
- Researches product development options and provides analysis for product direction.
- Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include project objectives. Provides support regarding product development to internal departments.
- Manages and directs four to five software developers. Evaluates employee performance, sets expectations and goals for the department and individual staff members, recruits, disciplines and trains staff.
- Creates related documentation.
- 1+ years of software engineering management experience
- Management experience leading small groups of engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Health Information Management or a related field or equivalent experience
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.