We’re hiring an a Configuration Analyst to join our technology team!
We are looking for a Configuration Analyst with a strong passion for ownership and accountability. This role will work directly with users to identify business needs and ensure software configurations of the various systems, both 3rd party and those developed internally. This person will play a critical role in the delivery of our innovative services we provide to our patients in every engagement.
We are growing rapidly and part of your role will be supporting all ZOOMWare needs including configuring the needs of new labs or new clinics as well as supporting existing clinics. You will find a rewarding blend of problem solving and planning for new situations to stay on the forefront of healthcare and technology. We are deeply committed to supporting your professional learning and development while building a strong, balanced quality engineering team.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Follow the existing documentation for implementing configuration changes enumerated in the prioritized queue.
- Update or create detailed documentation for the system configuration and how the configuration changes affect the systems.
- Work with business partners to identify the correct configuration for the optimal functioning of the systems.
- Research and document new capabilities of version updates and newly installed software.
- Ability to build positive relationships across multiple stakeholder groups
- Detail oriented
- Strong sense of ownership
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes
- Customer service mindset and consistent follows through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Experience in healthcare or health insurance preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics field or equivalent experience
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.