We’re hiring an experienced IT Support Specialist!
ZOOM+Care is looking for a smart, creative person who wants to change the world of Healthcare. We’re building a team of innovators, builders and relentless doers who are making healthcare more complete and delightful. We call it Twice-1/2-Ten: twice the care, at half the cost with ten times the customer delight. We are looking for a super talented IT Support Technician who is passionate about technology and helping people. You will be providing technical assistance and support for all ZOOM+Care employees through tickets, phone or chat. Additional responsibilities include account provisioning, hardware configuration, inventory management, AV and phone system support, and special project support as needed.
A little about ZOOM+Care
ZOOM+Care provides on-demand complete care including urgent care, primary care, emergency care and specialty care in neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. ZOOM+Care speciality areas include Dermatology, Gynecology/Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, ENT, GI, Cardiology, Podiatry and more to come. We’re humbled to have been selected one of the most admired healthcare companies in Oregon in 2014-2017 and a finalist for the Oregon Entrepreneur Network's Growth Company of the Year.
- Able to work remotely and travel if necessary
- Experience in JIRA ticketing system preferred
- Familiar with creating new user accounts across multiple platforms and software
- Experience providing support for Windows, Mac OS X, and G Suite
- Skilled at configuring and troubleshooting PC connectivity (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, VPN)
- Able to evaluate new systems and tools, provide analysis and make recommendations
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, for a wide range of end-users and vendors
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.