Zibo’s vision is to enrich the lives of the independent rental property owners (landlords) by providing a radically improved experience with financial services and property insights.
Zibo sits at the intersection of fintech and proptech and is tackling a very large, but under-served market that still relies on antiquated, analog and opaque financial services. It is a digital financial services platform that provides landlords with the competitive banking, payment, lending, and insurance products they need to buy, grow, manage and sell properties. Our innovative, one-stop-shop for landlords simplifies the application process and eliminates the need to enter data more than once across products or time.
Data is at the core of our model - with insights from landlords, properties, and tenants, we create relevant offers for our customers and partners. We provide tools, benchmarking and predictive analytics on key operating and market metrics to help landlords improve their operating profit and cash flows.
By empowering independent landlords with competitive financial services and transparent information, Zibo enables them to improve returns, grow their businesses, simplify their lives and provide quality housing for millions of people.
Zibo brings together a unique team that includes some of the best real estate fintech investors in the industry (QED and Khosla) + a founding team that combines one of the world’s leading real estate tech entrepreneurs (Gregor Watson of Roofstock, Dwell and 1Sharpe), an experienced real estate investor and credit expert (Rob Bloemker of Dwell and 1Sharpe) and Chris Hsu -- a proven leader with deep experience in software, data analytics and financial services -- as the CEO.
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial product manager to build Zibo products that redefine how banking and lending should be done by investment property owners. The initial banking product blurs the lines of traditional banking accounts, instead focusing on delivering an elegant, visually intuitive way for property owners to have more control and visibility of their finances across many rental properties.
As Product Manager, you will own defining, executing, and delivering a technology roadmap that expands our product offerings and delivers a delightful experience to our customers. You will help drive innovation in the form of products, features, and platforms, with a high degree of ownership over critical features and the customer experience.
This role is inherently cross-functional—you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, marketing, and the leadership team to set the strategy, define and prioritize features. You’ll bridge technical and business worlds engaging with legal, risk, compliance, and partners while driving internal stakeholder alignment for the timely launch of products.
At Zibo, you’ll be part of a new kind of financial services company whose goal is to radically improve the way investment property owners achieve their goals. This is an individual contributor role, reporting directly to the VP of Product.
What you'll do
- Drive disruptive, innovative solutions in a customer-centric, fast-paced environment
- Build a vision, strategy and own a multi-year product roadmap
- Break vision into phases, prioritize and drive backlogs for launch with your dedicated engineering teams
- Own data and analysis for your products to drive deep understanding, innovation, and product plans
- Work with internal project stakeholders from marketing, sales, operations, and the leadership team to translate customer needs into a product
- Work closely with engineering to own and dive deep into the product and technical details
- Lead an extensive framework of experimentation in order to drive customer impact
What we’re looking for
- A scrappy, innovative, fast-moving, highly collaborative PM that wants to build something from the ground up
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of product management or related experience
- Experience driving cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on deadlines
- Passion for real estate or personal finance
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision (100% coverage for the employee at a Gold PPO level) with optional 65% coverage for dependent
- Flexible vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
Zibo embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!