Zibo’s vision is to enrich the lives of the independent rental property owners (landlords) by providing a radically improved experience with financial services and property insights.
Zibo sits at the intersection of fintech and proptech and is tackling a very large, but under-served market that still relies on antiquated, analog and opaque financial services. It is a digital financial services platform that provides landlords with the competitive banking, payment, lending, and insurance products they need to buy, grow, manage and sell properties. Our innovative, one-stop-shop for landlords simplifies the application process and eliminates the need to enter data more than once across products or time.
Data is at the core of our model - with insights from landlords, properties, and tenants, we create relevant offers for our customers and partners. We provide tools, benchmarking and predictive analytics on key operating and market metrics to help landlords improve their operating profit and cash flows.
By empowering independent landlords with competitive financial services and transparent information, Zibo enables them to improve returns, grow their businesses, simplify their lives and provide quality housing for millions of people.
Zibo brings together a unique team that includes some of the best real estate fintech investors in the industry (QED and Khosla) + a founding team that combines one of the world’s leading real estate tech entrepreneurs (Gregor Watson of Roofstock, Dwell and 1Sharpe), an experienced real estate investor and credit expert (Rob Bloemker of Dwell and 1Sharpe) and Chris Hsu -- a proven leader with deep experience in software, data analytics and financial services -- as the CEO.
We are seeking a Growth Marketing Manager with key focus across acquisition and performance setting the Marketing agenda and driving the roadmap. As a critical role in our business you will report directly to the CEO, you can be part based in the Redwood City and remote.
Leveraging your B2C performance marketing background you will take the helm in building our customer acquisition program. Partnering cross functionally with the CEO, CTO and Head of Product you will develop the customer acquisitions strategies and the specific marketing mix across direct mail, digital, viral, PR and local marketing.
You will be data driven focused on the most efficient and effective approach to acquiring, converting and cross-selling customers. Leverage the latest analytical tools and data synthesis to report what’s happening, why it’s happening, and to drive change.
What you will do:
- Develop, implement, and own the customer acquisition strategy, budget and results
- Build analyses, insights, and recommendations to maximize customer acquisition and minimize CAC
- Work with the leadership team to develop compelling customer value propositions
- Manage the PR and communications strategy to support customer engagement and acquisition
- Develop strategy to provide leads to inbound/outbound sales and chat sales
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Lead web & mobile experimentation, funnel analysis, and performance optimization
- Own the ideation, prioritization, & execution of all marketing optimization levers
- Design a structured experimentation process that allows us to study cohorts of users acquired from various marketing channels, measure outcomes, and present findings
- Create data visualizations (e.g. dashboards) that explain the acquisition funnel and return on marketing spend
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree - Marketing, Business, Communications data analytics and insights driven majors are a plus.
- 3-7 years experience at a high growth B2C company with a focus on leading a performance marketing channel (search, display, paid social, email, direct mail, etc.)
- Experience managing full-funnel growth analytics including A/B testing, channel effectiveness, and LTV/CAC analysis
- Strong analytical ability and excellent communication skills to build and communicate your strategy
- Can drive overall marketing strategy from forecasting, budgeting, and planning--to resource allocation, prioritization, campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
- Being excited about building a data-driven culture (and the necessary infrastructure) at a high-growth startup distilling complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights
- Hands-on management and optimization of customer acquisition channels: SEO, SEM, Social/Display ads; is a big plus
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception
Benefits and Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision (100% coverage for the employee at a Gold PPO level) with optional 65% coverage for dependent
- Flexible vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
Zibo embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!