Zibo’s vision is to enrich the lives of the independent rental property owners (landlords) and tenants by providing a radically improved experience with financial services and insights.
Zibo sits at the intersection of fintech and proptech and is tackling a very large, but under-served market that still relies on antiquated, analog and opaque financial services. It is a digital financial services platform that provides landlords with the competitive banking, payment, lending, and insurance products they need to buy, grow, manage and sell properties. Our innovative, one-stop-shop for landlords simplifies the application process and eliminates the need to enter data more than once across products or time.
Data is at the core of our model - with insights from landlords, properties, and tenants, we create relevant offers for our customers and partners. We provide tools, benchmarking and predictive analytics on key operating and market metrics to help landlords improve their operating profit and cash flows.
By empowering independent landlords with competitive financial services and transparent information, Zibo enables them to improve returns, grow their businesses, simplify their lives and provide quality housing for millions of people.
Zibo brings together a unique team that includes some of the best real estate fintech investors in the industry (QED and Khosla) + a founding team that combines one of the world’s leading real estate tech entrepreneurs (Gregor Watson of Roofstock, Dwell and 1Sharpe), an experienced real estate investor and credit expert (Rob Bloemker of Dwell and 1Sharpe) and Chris Hsu -- a proven leader with deep experience in software, data analytics and financial services -- as the CEO.
We are seeking a Product Designer to help build an entirely new experience, transforming complex requirements that include lending, insurance, banking, and other components into an elegant experience
As an early employee of Zibo, you'll need to be at your best in a fast-paced startup environment that is customer-focused, scrappy and creative. You’ll continuously elevate our design game by balancing product requirements, UX best practices, aesthetics, customer insights, and innovation
What you'll do:
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and analysts to identify problems, ideate, build mocks and user flows, craft lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes, and launch new experiences
- Translate user needs, technical constraints, and business goals into thoughtful, effective user UX and UI
- Design across modalities: mobile web, desktop, native apps
- Help develop and be an ardent enforcer of Zibo’s design guidelines
- Create systems that redefine how property investors manage their business
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of product design experience, spanning ideation to implementation
- A strong point of view and love of design, yet open-minded to others' input
- Disciplined, detailed, iterative design with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication skills for articulating, discussing, and advocating for design decisions
- Experience maintaining, implementing or building design systems with Figma
- Online portfolio showcasing your work
- Dedication to shipping the best product, within real-world constraints
- Desirable - experience in finance, payments, investing or data visualization
- Experience incorporating user feedback into the design process
Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision (100% coverage for the employee at a Gold PPO level) with optional 65% coverage for dependent
- Flexible vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
Zibo embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!