Zentist is a dental marketplace platform. We provide a streamlined diagnostics and treatment UX to help consumers find, and finance, high-quality dental care. We also provide a valuable patient referral service to our dental partners. Our mission is to provide unparalleled access to high quality yet affordable dental care.
Zentist is seeking a Product Lead to evolve our high engagement, customer-centric, product experience. This role is critical to help us deliver on our mission.
The Zentist platform includes tools for patient registration, uploading patient dental history, scheduling CT scans, finding dental procedure quotes, verifying insurance, scheduling patient visits, processing insurance, collecting payment, and more. The Product Lead needs to synthesize the complexity of the dental experience into a simple, enjoyable and intuitive product.
Because we’re a fast-growing startup, your role will be constantly changing and evolving.
- Work closely with the growth team, development team and co-founders to provide holistic product leadership.
- Roll up sleeves, try on a few hats.
- Own execution of our product strategy.
- Delight the customer, while measuring delivery of value both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Own product roadmap and get company-wide buy-in of product feature prioritization
- Deeply understand our users through research of work-flows, usability, similar products and the market.
- Synthesize research into clear product requirements, acceptance criteria and ultimately world-class product deployment.
- Continually evolve the product, the roadmap, the analytics systems and the internal processes of the product team.
- 3-5+ Yrs of experience in self-directed role.
- 2+ yrs experience of intense preparation for product launches, presentations and / or trade-shows.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, by example, in a culture free of blame and shame.
- History of quality decision-making, given imperfect information.
- Experience having comfort with high-pressure customer environments, including crisis management.
- History of earning informal authority through peer respect and consistency of excellence.
- Technical experience. 2+ yrs of engineering experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate with engineering regarding complex, scalable, web architecture.
- 2-3+ yrs of experience that includes interacting with engineers to gain a concrete understanding of feature cost development, and accumulated technical debt.
- 2-3+ yrs low-fidelity prototyping preferred, including ability to generate wireframes and mockups for clean, simple UXs.
Opportunities and Benefits:
- Be part of an innovative startup which is passionate about disrupting the dental industry.
- Learn the skills and knowledge to be an expert in the healthcare and startups.
- Join a company culture where independent-thinking and responsibility are encouraged.
- Gain "hands on" experience and startup 'DNA' that you can’t get from working with a larger organization.
- Build your network with the amazing people in Silicon Valley startup ecosystem and in health-tech.
- Work hard, sweat the details, and enjoy life away from our computers - all with a like-minded team.
- Help to evolve an industry that is ripe for change.