We are a dental healthcare tech startup based in San Francisco, CA, looking for an experienced, self-motivated, people-oriented dental administrator to join our team as a Patient Treatment Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled, proactive, energetic and motivated individual who is passionate about patient care, and is interested in growing their career beyond the dental practice setting and into the healthcare technology industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties include but not limited to:
- Scheduling patients for treatment and recalls
- Present treatment plans and financing options to our patients
- Insurance verification
- Diligent patient follow-ups to ensure excellent service by timely response and follow-ups.
- Ensuring patients have an excellent experience and request feedback/referrals.
- Track, monitor and take corrective actions on reaching sales goals.
- Taking accountability and proactively updating management and team on status of all tasks and projects.
- Actively participate in marketing the office with community and industry events, and social media outreach.
- Helping patients apply for third party financing such as loan hero.
- Work in a team environment and also lead the team by inspiring others by demonstrating a willingness to learn and grow with a great attitude
Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) or Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) preferred
- Minimum 1 year of dental office/management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and able to manage multiple projects and due dates.
- Enthusiastic about growth and is sales oriented
- Passion for the dental industry and ready to create change through technology
- Good working knowledge of dental and medical insurance benefits, and third party financing
- Team player who can lead and inspire others by demonstrating a willingness to learn and grow with a great attitude
- Proficiency in practice management software (ie Eaglesoft, Dentrix, Opendental, Softdent) and third party dental industry software (ie Demandforce, Patientpop)
- Tech savvy with strong computer literacy and and quick learner of software
- Proficient dental knowledge and ability to explain clinical dentistry
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes the following benefits:
- Work directly alongside founders and tech and healthcare industry professionals who are passionate about disrupting the dental industry.
- Develop your skills within an ambitious, professional, and supportive team, in a company where independent-thinking and responsibility are encouraged
- Experience and learn what it takes to build a startup and become an integral part in a solid startup ecosystem, "hands on" experience that you can’t get from working with a larger organization
- Build your network with the amazing people in Silicon Valley and in health-tech