Zello is the leading instant voice push-to-talk service connecting workers and communities over wireless and data networks. More than 130 million users and thousands of organizations use Zello to get work done, connect in emergencies, and improve collaboration thanks to the unique quality of live voice communication. Recognized as one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, Zello is profitable, privately held, and serves customers like Honda, Restoration Hardware, Starwood/Marriott, Waste Management, and YRC Freight. To try Zello, visit zello.com/try
We are looking for an energetic and self-starting demand generation marketer to lead our acquisition efforts and help us build a robust and global pipeline of prospects. To excel in the role, you will need a willingness to build programs from scratch, to experiment until you get results, and to work across a variety of mediums and deliverables. You will report to the head of marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Own the customer acquisition plan and execution for both online and offline channels, as well as the budget and ROI associated with acquisition efforts
- Roll up your sleeves and skillfully execute various demand gen campaigns driving growing demand for Zello’s products as measured by key KPIs like qualified leads, pipeline, and bookings
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate, and scale all marketing campaigns and channels
- Track and report demand generation performance metrics using data to continually optimize campaign performance
- 3-7 years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- 1-2 years of experience managing demand generation activities for a startup
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation best practices and proficiency using automation and CRM tooling
- First-hand knowledge of basics like SEO, ASO, email marketing, SEM and display
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strategic, analytical thinking and a pragmatic, data-driven mindset
- Ability to not only execute but also measure results
- Understanding of communication workflows in relevant verticals will be helpful
After a year, if you’re successful, you will have:
- Doubled the inbound volume, holding quality of traffic the same
- Established best practices for Zello’s top marketing channels, allowing us to scale further
- Be ready to grow a team of your own to intensify the effort further
Zello offers great benefits including 100% employer-paid employee health insurance, 401(k) with company match and no vesting requirement, stock options, unlimited PTO, technology allowance, health club reimbursement, convenient downtown location, healthy snacks, a weekly team lunch, and a periodic sabbatical leave.
Zello is a small group of professionals whose mission is to bring people together by using our voices. We believe diverse skills, abilities, viewpoints, and backgrounds make for a better product, better problem-solving and a better work environment.