Zello is the leading instant voice push-to-talk service connecting workers and communities over wireless and data networks. More than 130 million users and thousands of organizations use Zello to get work done, connect in emergencies, and improve collaboration thanks to the unique quality of live voice communication. Recognized as one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, Zello is profitable, privately held, and serves customers like Honda, Restoration Hardware, Starwood/Marriott, Waste Management, and YRC Freight. To try Zello, visit zello.com/try
We are looking for a seasoned product marketer to help us build global awareness and adoption of our communication platform. You will report to the head of marketing and partner closely with product, sales, and customer success teams to drive growth through content and acquisition strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Translate product capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with customer needs and stories that stick, on launch days and beyond
- Build Zello’s product-level messaging, positioning, and differentiation for audiences in relevant verticals
- Produce a variety of content including whitepapers, blogs, presentations, webinars, and videos
- Enable our sales team to confidently present Zello products through creation of demonstration tools, screenshots, internal and external collateral, and messaging
- Ensure that our customers adopt, engage with, and perceive the value of Zello products
- 3-7 years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- 1-2 years as the lead product marketer for a startup
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strategic, analytical thinking and a pragmatic, data-driven mindset
- Ability to execute with measurable results
- Understanding of communication workflows in relevant verticals
- Experience marketing to technical audiences
After a year, if you’re successful, you will:
- Lead all product marketing efforts for Zello, including market segment research and validation, messaging, go-to-market strategy, packaging, and storytelling
- Define the target customer and understand their needs, buying process, market dynamics, and competitive landscape across each of our verticals
- Have become an authority on Zello’s product, customers, segments, and competitors.
- Have transformed Zello’s online and offline product marketing presence such that every trial prospect and customer is able to fully realize the value of Zello.
Zello offers great benefits including 100% employer-paid employee health insurance, 401(k) with company match and no vesting requirement, stock options, unlimited PTO, technology allowance, health club reimbursement, convenient downtown location, healthy snacks, a weekly team lunch, and a periodic sabbatical leave.
Zello is a small group of professionals whose mission is to bring people together by using our voices. We believe diverse skills, abilities, viewpoints, and backgrounds make for a better product, better problem-solving and a better work environment.