Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of innovative insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
As a Finance Change Manager at Zego you would be joining the InsurTech revolution and be part of the journey that will disrupt the space.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and oversee specific finance projects:
- Insurer licence
- New accounting software and migration
- New reporting tools
- IBA ledger
- Consolidation accounting
- International expansion process
- Finance process manual
- Accounting policies
- ApprovalMax (or similar)
- Stock take system
- Oversee projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure projects stay within budget
- Extensive experience in managing Finance projects
- Ability to build relationships across all levels
- Strong communicator
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent time management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.