Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility ecosystems and the gig economy.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are looking for a driven Key Account Manager to join our team in Madrid and support our business expansion in Spain. We are seeking an innovative, creative, analytical and strategic thinker who is passionate about the future of technology and its potential to disrupt the insurance space.
You will be the main point of contact for our key corporate customers, supporting and developing our relationship with them and a range of our supply partners across the Zego ecosystem. You will be their 'go-to' within Zego and will work closely with clients and a range of senior stakeholders at Zego to deliver an exceptional partnership experience.
- First point of contact for our corporate accounts, managing their contacts and interactions with Zego
- Managing relationship with existing partners and stakeholders (claims handler, insurers, etc.)
- Providing ad hoc customer support
- Managing data flows
- Growing the user base with partners
- Managing tech integrations and insurance product development
- Becoming a champion of our product and service offering and helping us iterate on our go to market strategy
- Developing our corporate value proposition
- Identifying and segmenting new opportunities and distribution channels
- Working with the team on the buying journey and developing our sales assets
The ideal candidate:
- You are a natural at managing and nurturing stakeholder relationships
- You are able to seamlessly juggle multiple projects and conversations with external companies at the same time
- You are concise in your communication
- You are technical and analytical whilst not losing track of business interests
- You work effectively with cross-functional teams in a logical, structured and disciplined way and take initiative to do so autonomously
- You are excited to be part of a successful team in a fast paced setting that is constantly evolving and can demonstrate a team-first attitude
- You are fluent in both Spanish and English - the official company language is English and you will have to feel comfortable communicating in both languages.
- Have at least one year of relevant working experience (sales, account management, customer success, motor industry)
- Knowledge of insurance or motor fleets as a bonus!
- The opportunity to develop and progress within a high-growth VC backed startup getting exposure to broad functions of the business
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Great working environment, close to Alonso Martinez
- 25 days holiday
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team lunches, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!