Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. Recently we closed a large series B round ($42M) from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth in new geographies and our insurance portfolio expansion.
We will be the largest and best-loved provider of innovative insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
Join the InsurTech revolution and be part of the journey that will disrupt the space!
We're looking for a Salesforce Engineer to help us work across a number of initiatives increasing the level of sophistication with which we use data within Salesforce.
Over the next 12 months:
- You will work closely with the marketing team to build and maintain journeys and automations in journey builder
- You will contribute to the Salesforce data architecture
- You will understand the relationship of objects in the Salesforce and how Marketing Cloud connects to them
- You will be writing Amp scripts in order to create dynamic content
- You will be comfortable working with marketing day to day campaign selections and AB testing
Our platform is currently built on top of the Django web framework, hosted on AWS. We have a data lake in S3 and an ETL pipeline that is run with Airflow and piped into Redshift and Salesforce databases. We're looking for people with a working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud who are also data proficient.
While we recognise that many applicants might not have experience with some of our technologies, an interest in learning these, with the support of the team, is essential.
We offer a number of benefits to all our employees, these include:
- Experience of working with founders from VC backed fast-growing startups.
- A great office located in Shoreditch right by Old Street Roundabout.
- High-end equipment of your choice.
- A competitive compensation package including options.
- A company funded mental health program.
- Free breakfast in the office every Friday!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.