Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. Recently we closed a large series B round ($42M) from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth in new geographies and our insurance portfolio expansion.
We will be the largest and best-loved provider of innovative insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to provide support to the organisation through the customisation and configuration of the Salesforce platform.
The ideal candidate will have Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) and Platform App Builder certifications.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- take ownership of the platform in business as usual (BAU) for new modules and processes added as well as keeping the existing implementation running and up to date according to the latest best practices in the industry.
- assist in the training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organisation
- work with key stakeholders to assess and manage business requirements and implement appropriate solutions
- work with the data team to ensure data quality and integrity in the platform
- provide governance of all relevant training and configuration documentation
The implementation project is underway, and this is a great opportunity to get involved while the rollout is in progress.
- Competitive package
- Working at top-tier VC backed high-growth startup
- Great working environment in the Shoreditch Area
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!