Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for an ambitious and diligent Operations Manager to drive the company forward. You’ll be in the heart of the action - creating and launching new products and processes by working with insurers, gig platforms and internal tech, marketing and customer service teams.
- Researching, building and launching groundbreaking products
- Coordinating product launches across multiple teams
- Designing new processes and tools to improve the company’s efficiency
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis across strategic and operational topics
- Leading internal and external meetings with senior stakeholders
- You’re a heavy lifter. You have the project management and technical skill to take ideas and turn them into tangible outcomes, working with various parties within tight deadlines. You’re able to stay on top of a wide range of topics across multiple projects, giving most attention to those that need it without neglecting others.
- You’re an analytical problem-solver at heart. You can creatively think through tough problems to come up with highly implementable solutions on the fly. You’re enthusiastic, self-motivated and intellectually curious, able to ask challenging questions and see them through to find the answer.
- You’re adaptable. You’re positive and proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change.
- You’re a team player and relationship builder. You have demonstrated the ability to build great working relationships with people across cultures, styles and perspectives. You can effectively lead meetings (internal and external) to achieve the right outcomes for the business.
- Insurance industry experience desirable but by no means essential! You’ll quickly pick up what you need to know on the job.
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Old street
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.