Zego is empowering the new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for an ambitious and diligent Senior eCommerce Manager to drive the Ride-Hailing Vertical Growth based at our European headquarters in London. You’ll be in the heart of the action - helping to market Zego’s products and leading our acquisition and retention strategy.
This person will play a critical part in the development and evolution of our B2C Marketing strategy, and as such will need to display strong self-initiative, taking ownership, and supporting end-to-end delivery and tracking of new initiatives. The ideal candidate will also have full E2E e-commerce expertise, offline activation and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-moving team and environment.
- Design, develop and deliver best in class sales plans to existing & prospective customers across our digital channels.
- Derive insights from analytics and sales figures, funnel analysis, drop-off, traffic patterns and bounce rates to define and mandate improvement actions required to optimize conversion.
- Own growth KPIs along with the Head of Vertical
- Drive A/B testing program to continuously improve the conversion funnel and make data-driven decisions based on different tests and insights
- Plan and execute campaigns both online and through a partner network that maximize sales, CPO and ROI making sure that those campaigns perform and we get valuable insights from split testing based on insights from attribution models
- Set up the affiliate network strategy to drive our online sales channel
- Define with UX team optimal sales journey to maximize sales in our online channel
- Design with growth team an SEO strategy to maximise sales
- Full E2E e-commerce expertise
- 2+ years of team management experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment
- Strong expertise in conversion optimization and funnel improvement in eCommerce
- Experience in A/B Testing design (Google Optimizer, Google Analytics, etc.) and in understanding and setting up analytics tools like heatmaps/click maps, SEO tracking, and conversion funnels in E-shops
- Experience in creatives and CTAs for performance campaigns and testing those through split testing to maximize success and conversion rates of the campaigns,
- Know-how in SEO, SEM/PPC, Social, domains, affiliate marketing, display, data strategy, attribution, conversion optimisation, paid social media and content distribution, campaign development and content marketing.
- Understanding of digital tagging methodologies, analytics (Google), retargeting tools, audience management and leading paid media vendor tools such as Adwords
- Proficient in building Marketing Campaigns.
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Ability to inspire & provide thought leadership to motivate virtual and multi-location teams.
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and an exciting project
- The personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.