Zego is empowering the new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for an ambitious and diligent Senior eCommerce Manager to establish e-commerce as the main channel of revenue for Zego for both the Ride-Hailing and the Delivery verticals. You will be tasked with building and managing a team of A-players that drive the Acquisition, Referral and Revenue of those two business units.
You will play a critical part in the development and evolution of our B2C Marketing strategy, and as such will need to display strong self-initiative, taking ownership, and supporting end-to-end delivery and tracking of new initiatives. You will also ideally have full end-to-end e-commerce expertise, offline activation and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-moving team and environment.
- Lead Zego’s digital experience alongside the Head of Verticals covering: acquisition, website conversion and customer service
- Full ownership of the e-commerce platform: setting and delivering the roadmap for the channel, ensuring it is optimised to drive conversion and revenue
- Management of the different marketing channels based on the marketing strategy: Email, CRM, SEM and SEO
- Working closely with our Growth team alongside with third party agencies to ensure channels are fully optimised and deliver growth in line with the rest of the channel mix
- End to end responsibility for the online trading and marketing calendar including strategy, planning and execution
- Working closely with the Head of Growth to ensure the online channel aligns with overall business goals and comms strategy
- Working closely alongside the Tech, Design and Data teams to improve and ensure our website and fulfilment infrastructure and processes complies with wider industry standards
- Accountable for relationship and delivery of agencies and third-party suppliers
- Advising the online budgets (development, fulfilment, support, content)
- Managing the budgets and ensuring the department operates within them
- Ownership of the web analytics suite: ensuring data is accurate and well maintained and used to drive decision-making for the online channel
- Commercially minded
- 2+ years of team management experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment
- eCommerce experience: minimum 5 years working in e-commerce ideally with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and conversion metrics
- Excellent attention to detail with strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret volume data
- Strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize and work to a deadline
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels including email, organic and paid search, SEO and affiliates
- Proven experience in reporting and analysis in order to make informed marketing decisions and drive initiatives to maximise success and conversion rates of the campaigns,
- Understanding of digital tagging methodologies, analytics (Google), retargeting tools, audience management and leading paid media vendor tools
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external business teams
- Ability to inspire & provide thought leadership to motivate multi-location teams.
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and an exciting project
- The personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.