HR Business Partner
Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
If you’re a great HR Business Partner with a broad knowledge of HR practice and you’re looking to play a pivotal role in a challenger organisation revolutionising the Insurance market then this might be the role for you!
- Proactively partner with line managers; supporting them by providing expert HR advice and coaching across our international locations
- Handling complex employee relations issues confidently
- Building HR policies and processes to support our fast growth across multiple locations
- Constantly looking for areas of improvement and owning the implementation of solutions
- Managing performance management and PDP cycles; working to maximise learning and development opportunities for Zegons
- Tracking HR performance metrics and using these insights to make suggestions for HR strategy
- Acting as a mentor to more junior members of the HR team
- Overseeing the administration of compensation & benefits
- Overseeing HR compliance and HRIS records
- Managing international payroll and overseeing UK payroll
- 4+ Years previous HR Generalist / HR Advisor / HR Business Partner experience, ideally within a similar fast paced start-up environment
- Ability to build trusting relationships and influence managers from across the business
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation (knowledge of employment legislation in other international locations a bonus)
- Proven ability to effectively organise, prioritise, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent consulting and coaching skills
- Experience in driving and delivering projects that enhance the employee experience and deliver process efficiency
- Ability to analyse data, understand trends, and develop recommendations that deliver impact