Zego is reimagining insurance for modern businesses and the self-employed. We are building a 21st century insurance platform with which to drive innovation in the industry. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, we were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We’re crafting the smartest insurance company in the world and we want you on board.
We're looking for a Senior UX Designer with a desire to create great products using digital technologies. You will join one of our cross-functional teams and craft the experience across our entire journey via both web and native mobile applications.
Over the next 12 months:
- You will have the opportunity to play a key role in developing new core insurance products
- You will iterate on existing customer journeys to ensure we're providing the best user experience on the market
- You will run user research tests and customer interviews to validate assumptions with data
- You will build prototypes of features to gain insight and feedback prior to development
- You will contribute to enhancing our design and product thinking throughout the company
- You will partner with world class engineers and product managers to help make Zego the best loved insurance startup in the world
We're looking for people with a strong working knowledge of UX tools such as Sketch/Figma/Photoshop etc. Somebody who can run workshops and interviews, and somebody who is well-versed in UX research methodologies including, user testing, usability testing and A/B testing.
We offer a number of benefits to all our employees, these include:
- Experience of working with founders from VC backed fast-growing startups
- A great office located in Shoreditch
- High-end equipment of your choice
- A competitive compensation package including options
- A company funded mental health program
- Free breakfast in the office every Friday!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.