Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Customer Retention Lead to manage a small team of Retention Executives. You’ll be in the front line of our B2C function, making sure our customers are happy with the product and service.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a team of 4-8 Retention Executives and oversee the individual and team targets and KPIs
- Provide coaching and mentoring where needed and build a strong collaborative team culture
- Work closely with the Customer Support and Sales Managers to plan strategies and build efficient processes
- Take ownership of Zego's B2C retention targets and consistently review data to understand current team performance
- Identify what drives the customers and plan actions to increase the retention including all aspects of the team's operating model (processes, people, culture and tech)
- Ensure the team strives towards delivering 1st class customer experience
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to understand and find innovative solutions to improve customer engagement
- You have at least 1+ year managerial experience in a B2C function where you have played an integral part in planning successful sales and retention strategies
- You are enthusiastic, approachable and numbers-driven
- You love to promote a positive environment and have a proactive approach to problem solving
- You’re a team player and always build great working relationships across the company at all levels
- You have experience using CRM tools (Salesforce etc)
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed Series B high growth startup
- Beautiful office in the heart of Shoreditch
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will get a chance to build something from scratch and be challenged with exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!