Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for an Administrator to join our Customer Experience team and play a key role in Zego’s growth in the UK and internationally.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about being part of building something in a collaborative environment
- You have a strong interest in startups and you are motivated to disrupt a traditional industry and challenge people to see insurance from a new perspective
- You are tech savvy and always eager to learn more
- You are naturally good at connecting with people and understanding the needs of other
- Your friends would describe you as someone with a high EQ
- You are self-motivated and want to be successful
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide administrative support to Senior Customer Service Executives, Team Leaders, Senior Team Managers and Head of Customer Experience where necessary
- Ability to complete all day-to-day administration tasks such as email correspondence, mail merges, telephone responses, filing, postage and data entry
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and reports.
- An eye for detail and a flair for building rapport
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- A respectful team player who can manage their own time well, whilst prioritising team targets
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Intuitive in understanding problems and efficient in solutions
- Able to work a 40-hour shift pattern between the hours of 9am-7pm Mon-Fri.
- Competitive pay
- The freedom to manage your own workload
- Development opportunities & career progression
- Regular team and company socials
- Access to shared company e-scooters and Santander cycle keys
- Mobility benefits (Uber credits, Deliveroo vouchers etc)
- Free breakfasts every Friday, plus plenty of snacks in between
- First-hand experience of working in an exceptional team at one of London's fastest growing startups!