Zego is reimagining insurance for modern businesses and the self-employed. We are building a 21st century insurance platform with which to drive innovation in the industry. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, we were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We are committed to finding creative solutions in order to craft a smart insurance company that is sensitive to our users’ needs and we want you on board.
We are looking for a Full-stack application Engineer with a strong focus on building user-friendly applications to join our team in London. Our stack consists of Python/Django, Node/Next, GraphQL/Relay, and React/React-Native and is hosted on AWS.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to bringing new insurance products to market
- Help to ensure we are collecting relevant user behaviour data from our website and mobile apps.
- Design and build interfaces that directly contribute to growing and running the business
- Contribute to the health of the codebase with regular code reviews and team learning
We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to creating and nurturing a product with an outstanding user experience. While we recognise that many applicants might not have experience with graphQL/React, an interest in learning these with the support of the team is essential.
We offer a number of benefits to all our employees, these include:
- Experience of working with founders from VC backed fast-growing startups
- A great office located in Shoreditch
- High-end equipment of your choice
- A competitive compensation package including options
- A company sponsored mental health program
- Free breakfast in the office every Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.