HEAD OF TALENT
Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London.
Recently we closed a large series B round ($42M) from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth in new geographies and our insurance portfolio expansion.
Join the InsurTech revolution and be part of the journey that will disrupt the space!
As a result of our successful funding round, we’re looking for a Head of Talent to help us build a scalable recruitment model, ensuring we hire at pace without compromising on quality.
If that sounds like you, here’s why Zego would be a great fit:
- We’re well funded, so we can keep up with larger tech companies to attract the best talent, and get you the tools you need to do a great job
- We’re rapidly scaling. You’ll solve more problems and have a greater impact in a few months here than you would in years at most other companies
- Our team loves it here! Our consistently high Glassdoor ratings and employee satisfaction scores mean hiring and retention at Zego is set up for success
- We’re early stage. You can implement the hiring process you want without all that red tape. Things get done quickly at Zego, so that offer process revamp you suggest can become a reality in just a few days
- Our tech stack is modern (Python, Django, React) and we have a lot of ideas around establishing our tech brand
Here’s the type of experience we think the ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience as a Head of Talent/Recruitment at a fast paced startup
- Experience leading a team of recruiters and coordinators
- A keen eye for long term strategy and ability to use data to provide actionable recruitment insights to the wider team
- Demonstrable evidence of improving recruitment process and this leading to increased performance
And here are some “nice to haves”:
- Experience in international expansion
- Comfortable representing the entire recruitment function at Board level
We offer a number of benefits to all of our employees, these include:
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment in Shoreditch
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!