Senior Content Marketing Manager
Zego is empowering the new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
This is a senior role that requires experience and creativity. A strategic mind and a tactical head. Someone who can bring together an integrated plan for all things content and play a vital role in day-to-day production (doing) and management (leading) of its successful execution.
As the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will be the go-to person for all Zego content; owning the content calendar, overseeing all content programs, and acting as Editor-In-Chief for everything from Webpages, Newsletters, videos to ad-copy.
You will drive an exceptional and consistent standard across every piece of content you, your team, and partner agencies produce. You will create both Brand & Community content and funnel-based Demand Generation content.
In addition to developing content, this role will set strategy for large brand initiatives and empower the team to reach goals.
- Define and create an integrated content strategy for the UK and IE - and turn it into an operation plan, across all necessary dimensions (personas, audiences, channels, funnel, verticals, calendar)
- Execute the plan - as a leading contributor to the production of content, as well as providing direction and management to a small in-house team and external parties
- Work closely with the external agency(s) for strategy, production and distribution
- Build an active and engaged audience and community
- Deeply understand all of Zego's target personas; who they are, their pain points, their passions, their needs – and use it to inform all elements of content marketing
- Create content across the entire customer journey: awareness, learning, exploring, comparing, deciding
- Work with the acquisition team to track and measure the effectiveness of content, on all important metrics
- Raise brand awareness of Zego among key target personas
- Establish an unwavering standard of excellence, and uniqueness, across all Zego content.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on content creation.
- Experience with content marketing for ad-tech, mar-tech or SaaS technology companies a big plus.
- Experience marketing to digital publishers, brands and agencies.
- Experience managing and developing high-performing teams.
- Experience in building audiences, communities and brands.
- Experience in creating multi-channel Content Marketing plans, across the funnel.
- Experience in creating + producing B2C content across all channels.
- Experience with funnel /CRM /marketing automation tools, beneficial.
- General knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and an exciting project
- The personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.