Operations Manager M/F
Paris 75002 - Coworking space
Permanent position (CDI)
Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are a tech company building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new and micro mobility as well as the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. In 2019 we raised $42m in Series B funding round. Established in UK, Ireland, Spain and now France we count more than 42,000 clients and partners including Uber, Deliveroo, Dott...
We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for an ambitious and diligent Operations Manager to drive the company forward. You’ll be in the heart of the action - creating and launching new products and processes by working with insurers, gig platforms and internal tech, marketing and customer service teams both in Paris and London.
Being Operations manager, you will be the key point of contact for our enterprise clients and as such responsible for the following missions:
- Manage development projects from inception to completion including project scoping, follow-up on project progress and build remedial plan when needed, provide status update to client and management team…
- Lead internal and external meetings with senior stakeholders
- Assist in strategy and development roadmap for the French business overall through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Coordinate product launches across multiple internal and external teams
- Designing new processes and tools to improve the company’s efficiency
- You’re a heavy lifter. You have the project management and technical skill to take ideas and turn them into tangible outcomes, working with various parties within tight deadlines. You’re able to stay on top of a wide range of topics across multiple projects, giving most attention to those that need it without neglecting others.
- You’re an analytical problem-solver at heart. You can creatively think through tough problems to come up with highly implementable solutions on the fly. You’re enthusiastic, self-motivated and intellectually curious, able to ask challenging questions and see them through to find the answer.
- You’re adaptable. You’re positive and proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change.
- You’re a team player and relationship builder. You have demonstrated the ability to build great working relationships with people across cultures, styles and perspectives. You can effectively lead meetings (internal and external) to achieve the right outcomes for the business.
- Graduated with a master degree in a business/engineering school or university
- Insurance industry experience desirable but by no means essential! You’ll quickly pick up what you need to know on the job.
- Strong appetite for tech and digital ecosystem is a must and a previous startup experience would be a plus!
- English and French speaking is required
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at a Venture Capital backed high growth startup
- Great working environment in the heart of Paris with an international team
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We commit to our employees’ mental health and offer personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions.