Zego is empowering the new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for an ambitious and diligent Senior B2B Marketing Specialist to drive B2B Fleet Vertical Growth based at our European headquarters in London. You’ll be in the heart of the action - helping to market the Zego products and leading its launching and acquisition strategy.
This person will play a critical part in the development and evolution of our Enterprise Marketing program, and as such will need to display strong self-initiative, taking ownership, and supporting end-to-end delivery and tracking of new initiatives. The ideal candidate will also have a strong background executing B2B acquisition strategies & offline activation and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-moving team and environment.
- Lead execution of a B2B acquisition strategy including research, opportunity analysis, creative/content development.
- Drive increase in registrations, leads and product sign-ups via testing new marketing strategies.
- Track all leads, opportunities and conversions, ensuring all data is fully captured from each initiative.
- Drive engagement and product awareness through Enterprise email marketing initiatives. Own the end-to-end CRM execution from brief to email launch.
- Supervise the creation, shipment and maintenance of marketing collaterals
- Support both the Sales Manager and the Head of Vertical by helping them to define a strategy of acquisition and retention, including PR
- Minimum BA/BS degree and 5-7 years in B2B marketing.
- Superior project management skills; results focus with superb execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented
- Commercially minded; comfortable using data to measure impact and inform decisions
- Strong writing skills, including experience in writing external communications documents
- Strong analytical skills and focus on ROI measurement
- Solid knowledge of acquisition and retention tools (e.g., Google Adwords, Salesforce, Hubspot, WebTrends)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven setting
- English speaker with fluency in at least one other European language preferred
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and an exciting project
- The personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.