We’re Zego. Insurance made simpler.
Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are looking for a diligent Junior Client Operations Associate to join our growing corporate B2B activity in Spain, working with Madrid and London and focusing on giving support to the team and day to day management of our corporate accounts.
In Zego we constantly rethink and redesign our processes. We are looking for someone with incredible attention to detail, that is able to prioritize and work together with different stakeholders within the team to provide the client with the desired results.
The role is based in Madrid and you will be working with our London HQ on a regular basis.
As a Client Operations Associate the role will involve the following:
- Providing ad hoc support to the Client Operations team with daily tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure the client’s needs are met
- Manage databases with information
- Optimise and improve daily operations, providing feedback loops
- Feeding back from corporate customers into the product teams for iterative improvements
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize in a logical, structured and disciplined way and initiative to do so autonomously
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to thrive at being responsive and reactive, whilst being innovative in creating ways to improve how we work with corporate accounts
- Able to collaborate across teams and manage your own workflow
- Natural at nurturing stakeholder relationships
- Wants to be part of a successful team and can demonstrate a team-first attitude
- Concise in communication
- Growth minded and driven by shaping the future of Zego
- Fluent in both Spanish and English - the official company language is English and you will have to feel comfortable communicating in both languages
- 1 year of work experience
- Knowledge of insurance as a bonus, but by no means essential!
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Old Street
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.