Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of innovative insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board! As a Pricing Analyst at Zego you would be joining the InsurTech revolution and be part of the journey that will disrupt the space!
- Throw out the rule book to price innovative insurance products (e.g pay-as-you-go Motor), determining the launch prices and strategy for new products in the UK and European markets
- Apply more traditional techniques to assess the performance and rate adequacy of our existing products
- Create industry-leading management information with our unique data
- Shape the thinking of how telematics and data science techniques are utilised within the business
- Carry out more general business analysis, build strong relationships across the company and further embed a data-driven culture
- Self-starting, proactive and creative. Willing to leave traditional techniques behind whilst maintaining analytical rigour
- 2+ years’ experience in a pricing or similar actuarial role. Experience in Motor is beneficial
- Excellent technical skills; experience in SQL and/or Python is helpful. A strong mathematical and analytical background with great attention to detail
- Great communication skills, able to build strong relationships across teams
- Experience or knowledge of 1 or more of the following markets is a bonus: France, Spain, Germany, Italy
- Working at VC-backed high growth startup
- Vibrant, open-plan office location in Shoreditch
- Collaborative and open-minded environment
- Weekly office perks - breakfast, yoga, squash, board game nights
- Free snacks and refreshments
- Monthly team socials
- Opportunity to work internationally
- Competitive package including equity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.