Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for a highly driven Sales Manager who will be managing and overseeing the extensive Sales team. You’ll be responsible in implementing a clear strategy to help reach set sales targets and maintain drive in sales performance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute Zego's B2C sales strategy in collaboration with the Customer Operations Lead
- Regularly monitor the sales performance via data analysis to ensure B2C sales targets are met
- Constantly strive to identify and improve the team’s sales performance whilst considering all aspects of the team's operating model (processes, people, culture and technology)
- Be a great coach and mentor to the Team Leads and see where and when additional training should be provided
- Take ownership and plan for a rapid growth in FTE over the next 12 months
- Ensure best practice B2C sales methodologies across all stages of the sales lifecycle
- You have at least 3+ years experience in a managerial role in a B2C function where you have played an integral part in setting up sales strategies
- You are enthusiastic, approachable and numbers-driven
- You love to promote a positive environment and have a proactive approach to problem solving
- You’re a team player and always build great working relationships across the company at all levels
- You have an extensive knowledge in CRM tools (Salesforce etc)
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed Series B high growth startup
- Beautiful office in the heart of Shoreditch
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will get a chance to build something from scratch and be challenged with exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!