Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance & Quality Assessor to join our evolving Customer Service/Experience Teams. We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled and driven individual to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a regulated environment (preferably within the FCA’s regulatory framework), plus experience of compliance and quality monitoring activities.
- Conduct QA of the customer service representatives, monitoring and listening to calls and providing feedback to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Assist with training (where required) in respect of the observations completed
- Ensure client deadlines are met and customer service team are on target
- Coach new staff members
- Monitor and improve Customer Experience representatives’ quality & productivity
- Verify and approve Customer Experience Analyst QA documents
- Escalate and manage any issues
- Provide regular reports on Customer Experience and Customer Service progress
- Assist with quarterly calibration sessions
- Work closely with colleagues in a collaborative environment
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience in the development of a team through qualitative activities
- Proven experience in QA conducted in a contact centre environment is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills relating to individuals at all seniority levels both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure, use initiative, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential.
What you bring to the team:
- Background working in a regulated environment is essential
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide feedback in a constructive manner
- Highly proficient in all office packages, particularly Excel
- High level of integrity and accountability for results.
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- 20 hours per week
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Old street
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.