- Work alongside highly talented & motivated team members passionate about solving hard, real-world problems with our unique and category defining SaaS platform.
- Work on latest Microservices, Service Mesh, Big Data, AI/Machine Learning & IoT technologies.
- Delight enterprise customers across multi-billion dollar industries in APAC.
- Have a voice and make a tremendous impact on what you're building from the ground up.
Your Skills and Experience
- Broad background in Computer Science, especially with Data Structures & Algorithm.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Solid Java experience and knowledge of threading, concurrency, web services (RESTful).
- Good understanding software principles and design patterns.
- Good experience with Spring framework (Spring Bean, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring MVC), Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Well versed with Maven, JUnit, Git and other development tools.
- Experience with NoSQL Database is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Istio, or Envoy is a plus.
- Experience with gRPC is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java software development.
- Fair English speaking, reading and writing.
- Basic understanding of Scrum and Agile.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with “Can-Do” spirit.
- Attractive salary
- External course sponsored
- Performance review twice per year
- 18 days paid time off & work from home
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Daily free snacks, soft drinks & coffee
- Company trip & health check-up
- Team building activities quarterly
Projects & team:
- Cutting-edge technologies (big data processing, video streaming, cloud computing)
- Flat structure, simple processes & transparency
- Friendly, dynamic & flexible working environment