ZAMO LLC. is looking for DevOps Engineers. The ideal candidates will be enthusiastic engineers who are eager to learn and grow their skills in the field. Join us and have a chance to:
● Build and manage the CI/CD infrastructure to support unified automated builds, test
and delivery of software products
● Drive the CI/CD process, adaption/execution across teams
● Implement tools and best practices for release, environment, and configuration management to improve build success rates
● Deploy product releases on different environments
● Monitor servers for uptime and functionality
● Maintenance and upgrades on all environments
● Improve deployment workflows for different products
● Maintaining and extending our Amazon infrastructure
● Automate common tasks
● Proven experience in agile methodologies, CI/CD, automation tools and frameworks, cloud technologies, monitoring and testing
● Ability to script, experience with at least one of: Python, Bash & Powershell
● Experience with systems and best practices in IT operations as an always-up, always-available service
● Knowledge of Application Performance Monitoring/Management Principles
● Manage and maintain different environments (Production/QA/Development)
● Networking skills
● Experience with REST protocol
● Familiar with Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, TeamCity, Git
● Writing operational documentation and keeping it up to date
● Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving software
faults on cloud environments
● A big plus with these skill sets: ElasticSearch, Knowledge of AWS, NodeJS/MongoDB, Docker (Swarm/Kubernetes)
● Work with experienced & strong technical veterans. (software architects with 10+ years of experience).
● Friendly & active working environment.
● Social and Health insurance under Vietnamese Labor Law.
● Annual health check, company trip, frequent team building activities.
● 13th month salary bonus.