We’re hiring an Account Supervisor to help us manage some new and existing pieces of business. This might be the perfect role for you if:
- You’re a natural born leader.
- You’re cool under fire.
- You’re proactive.
- You obsess about getting things done perfectly, and on time.
- Not to mention, you’re an excellent communicator, who can juggle multiple briefs and no detail is too small.
A typical day might include:
- Being the “Go To” person for all day-to-day client requests
- Managing all facets of the creative development process from brief development through execution
- Developing a vast understanding of client’s business and category in which they compete
- Understanding client goals and needs; articulating those needs/deadlines internally
- Reviewing creative product to ensure work is on brief and delivers on client’s objectives
- Delivering high quality work that is on time and on budget
- Serving as a trusted client advisor
- Managing, developing and mentoring Jr. Account staff
- Effectively managing up to GAD
- 5+ years of Account Management experience in a creative agency
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 360° campaign development and heavy production experience
- Work inter-departmentally (Creative, Production, Technology, Strategy) to ensure account and client needs are met and expectations exceeded
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and concise communication skills