- Work to be carried out in home-office or client site
- Integration meetings of the team and projects in predetermined locations
- It is necessary that the candidate has a personal computer at home, with internet access to start the team.
- Recommended college of Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or related - not mandatory
You need to have
- 3+ years on DevOps or Technology Infrastructure
- 5+ years of Unix / Linux administration experience, use of Windows servers is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes & Containers
- Experience with cloud environment - AWS, Google Cloud, Azure ...
- Knowledge in configuration automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt)
What we offer
- A friendly work environment and 40% of the time working remotely, with possibilities to participate in a company that is growing very fast
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary with benefits *
(*) after a period of experience