Customer Success Associate
Yup was founded on a simple but powerful idea: to help students be their best. We believe that individual, personalized learning experiences, enhanced by technology that is enriching and adaptable, creates the conditions for lasting academic success. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing, nimble team dedicated to improving student’s entire relationship to learning. Your work will have a immediate and lasting impact on the company’s growth.
Yup.com is seeking a Customer Success Associate who’s excited and ready to take on a challenge. As one of our first hires on this team, this person would have a key role in the full customer lifecycle, from onboarding to fostering a community of Yup parent evangelists. Part coach, project manager, consultant, and product expert, Yup Customer Success Associates are continually focused on helping our students and parents reach their academic goals!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of customers
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Execute on key steps of onboarding and development to continually drive incremental value and return on the customers’ investment
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Yup works and help parents with their questions and concerns
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Identify and growth opportunities within accounts
- Advocating for our customer needs and sharing feedback cross-departmentally
- Help create and maintain a Yup Parent Community
- 1+ years experience in sales / customer success / or operations
- Ability to multi-task and “wear many hats”
- Capable of switching between strategic/creative thinking and execution tasks
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communicate clearly and effectively
- Self-motivated but also a team player
- Eagerness to continually learn, adapt, and improve
- Strong computer skills, including CRM systems (Salesforce.com)
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in education / edtech environment nice to have