At Yugabyte, we are on a mission to build an open source, high-performance, distributed SQL database for powering global, internet-scale applications. We are building infrastructure that will become the foundation for building online applications over the next decade. We pride ourselves in blending hard but useful engineering solutions with easy, intuitive user experiences. Do you like to be a part of a super smart team and work on a tough problems that are valuable to end users? Join us! Remote applicants are welcome.
We take the success of our community users very seriously, so this is a role with huge impact. We are looking for a Community Success Engineer to join us and help our open source users succeed in building applications on top of YugabyteDB.
- Engage with architects, developers and database administrators to build applications against YugabyteDB on Slack, GitHub and Forum.
- Follow up with interested users periodically to ensure their continued success.
- Write easy and informative tutorials and how-to guides to help user onboarding with respect to application development and deployment.
- Develop technical expertise in YugabyteDB, the SQL ecosystem and cloud environments.
- Work with our engineering, support and sales teams to ensure our documentation is always accurate, easy to use and has adequate coverage.
- Propose innovative improvements to our user engagement process that will improve the end user experience and discoverability.
- Passion for engaging with technical users such as architects, developers, database administrators and other YugabyteDB users.
- Experience writing code samples for effective developer onboarding.
- Hands-on development experience a plus.
- Passionate about working with internal and external users to get feedback about the open source database project and identify areas of improvement.